A personal trainer can help you to reach your fitness goals quickly and more efficiently. We can help to motivate and educate you in order to succeed. A personal trainer can give you nutritional advice, training program for your gym or home or be with you every step of he way through your training. With regular progress checks and short term goals setting we know were on the right track. Listen to my advice and train hard then you will get the results you want.
I specialise in weight loss, if your committed your guaranteed to get good results. I have had great results with my clients why don;t you be next?
What happens in your first session?
- Consultation (if you've not already had one)
- Health checks
- Body composition measurements
- Fitness assesments (cardiovascular, musclular strength and endurance, flexibility)
- Short and long term goals setting
What does a session involve? Training depends on specific goals an example of a session at Pure Gym is shown below:
- 10 minute warm up inc mobility and dynamic stretches
- 30 minutes in the studio- resistance training, plyometrics and body weight exercises
- 10 minutes CV HIIT on a cardio machine in the gym
- 10 minute cooldown inc maintanance and developmental stretches if needed
Use a range of the latest equipment from Power Plates, TRX, Kettlebells, Bosu and much more.
£15 for 1/2 hour PT
£30 for 1 hour PT
£120 for 1 PT session a week
£240 for 2 PT sessions a week
£360 for 3 PT sessions a week
Block of 10 sessions £300
12 Week Package £360
Discounts apply to wedding packages or morning and daytime clients, please enquire for more details.